About the schoolImportant information
VINNUH┴SK┌LIN, Nˇat˙n 7, PO box 104, 110 Tˇrshavn
VINNUH┴SK┌LIN, undir Krßkugjˇgv 15, PO box 104, 110 Tˇrshavn
VINNUH┴SK┌LIN, Trygdardepilin vi ┴ir, 420 HˇsvÝk
||+298 517 220
||+298 521 175
- Office time week days 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
||+298 350 252
||+298 350 255
||Maria Lava Jacobsen
||+298 350 250
||Jan M. Hjaltalin
||+298 510 717
- Teaching hours: from 07:50 am till 02:35 pm
- Coffie break: from 09:25 am till 09:40 pm
- Lunch break: from 12:15 am tll 12:45 pm
School Vacations- The summer vacation starts from 25. June until 3. August (5 weeks)
- The fall break is in mid October (1 week)
- The Christmas holiday is from 19. December (1Ż week)
- For the August course the closing date for applications is 1. June.- For the January course the closing date for applications is 1. December.
What we offer at Vinnuhßsk˙lin
Master of navigation
Engineer 2999 KW
- Requirements to be fulfilled before attending the school navigators engineers
- Exams are twice a year for all educations.- If students are to qualify in a certain subject an application in written form must be presented, before a course concession can take place.
- All students are entitled grant. The school provides the application form and assists in filling them out.- Vinnuhßsk˙lin fulfills the STCW requirements. Therefore the educations are internationally recognized and provide jobs all over the globe.
- Our laboratories are equipped with the newest equipment. In our laboratories you can find all up to date standard equipment.